Computer shops can be scary places – especially if you’re not sure what you’re looking for. The vast array of laptops, desktops, printers, scanners and routers is enough to confuse anyone. And then there are all the technological terms to understand too – have you really got time to swot up on all things IT before you go shopping? Could you do with a personal shopper?
Of course, you could ask the salesperson – but do you trust them? Are they going to sell you something that makes them a big commission, rather than the equipment that best suits your needs? We are independent and can offer impartial advice without all the techno-speak.
Don’t know what to buy? Let us spend a little time listening to find out your needs and what you want to achieve. We’ll then help you decide on what laptop or other equipment to buy.
We don’t sell equipment directly. Instead we’ll point you to trusted suppliers, usually household names like John Lewis, Amazon, PC World and Novatech.
You benefit from impartial information, without the hard sell.
In essence, we provide a PC and equipment personal shopper service, working with trusted household names.
We have up-to-date knowledge, experience, and technical skills to help you make the right decision when choosing new computer equipment for your home or business.
Our service can include
- You choose where to meet – any West London or central London computer retailer, or your home to buy online. Can also be offered remotely, so we both see the same thing.
- An initial chat to establish what you will be using your computer/equipment for.
- Help selecting a range of computers/equipment that will fit your needs.
- Advice on any additional software, accessories or services you may need to purchase.
- A conversation free of technological terminology – unless you ask us to.
- Help in setting up your new equipment and transferring your old data.
Personal shopper costs
We receive a small commission if you buy your stuff through our Amazon store and you pay the same as if you went directly through to Amazon.