Please fill out the following form and I’ll be in touch during usual working hours.
Between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, I will usually quickly reply to finalise your appointment request and answer any questions you have. Outside of these hours you will be contacted, usually by 10am the next working day. It would be helpful if you are easily reachable via email.
I don’t usually work evenings or weekends, unless booked in advance. There may be an additional charge for this service.
- Please note for your convenience I do callouts to your location (depending where you are) and remote connections over the internet. I am located on Tyneside, and regularly travel to do work for clients in central London.
- I cannot accept personal callers or deliveries.
- I don’t operate a high street shop (it’s difficult to compete with online on prices for computer related equipment).
- I do offer a shopping service and an online store (powered by Amazon.co.uk).
- Any appointment slots offered to you in my reply are usually ‘first come, first served’ – if another client confirms an appointment slot before you then they get it.
Rates: I charge per hour (or part of). Callouts which involve a journey over 30 minutes incur an additional journey charge. Local journeys are free if the job lasts for more than 2 hours Please see current rates.
I’m always happy to accept any testimonials you might have as well.
N.B. Limited Mac service – please ask!
I reply to your contact form message via email, usually very quickly, so please check your email regularly. To make sure your reply doesn’t end up in your SPAM folder, please add my email address email@example.com to your email safe senders list, address book or contact list. How?
Others ways to contact lgbt computer geek
Please include the info requested in the above form. To make sure your email reply doesn’t end up in your SPAM folder, please add my email address to your email safe senders list, address book or contact list. How?
If you can’t use your computer then you can also phone between 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri but remember that the office phone is often unstaffed. Please only ring the office number if you can’t get online.
Voicemail will usually answer your call. Happy to ring you back, during work hours!
Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
Save the number to your phone because one day you might need it!
Please – no sales calls – I will NOT buy from you!
Follow John Mosley on Twitter @lgbtgeekuk and you can send a direct message (DM) via Twitter
Facebook can also be used to contact me.