It’s simple to contact me. Just fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch during usual working hours.
Remote support over the internet continues. I use an app that all Windows 10 and Windows 11 computers have built in. It’s an easy-to-use experience, and it’s nearly equivalent to us sitting side by side – I see on your screen what you are seeing, including me moving the cursor around, and typing.
So apologies – no home / workplace visits, so no photography, equipment repairs, screen replacements etc that need face to face help.
Between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, I will usually quickly reply to finalise your appointment request and answer any questions you have. Outside of these hours you will be contacted, usually by 10am the next working day. It would be helpful if you are easily reachable via email.
I don’t usually work evenings or weekends, unless booked in advance. There may be an additional charge for this service.
- Please note for your convenience I do callouts to your location (depending where you are) and remote connections over the internet. I’m a one person LGBTQIA+ business, and am located on Tyneside. I sometimes travel to do work for clients in central London. Whilst I am happy to travel for contract work (and other short term pieces of work) I am unable to travel to you outside my local area for a few hours work.
- Remote work a speciality, connecting to you via the internet, to do support work. I obviously can’t set up any complicated equipment, take photographs or take apart a computer remotely, but many jobs can be sorted out remotely and over the phone.
- I often travel to London (around once a month), so I may be able to do face to face sessions with you in London.
- I don’t operate a high street shop (it’s difficult to compete with online on prices for computer related equipment).
- I do offer a shopping service.
- Any appointment slots offered to you in my reply are usually ‘first come, first served’ – if another client confirms an appointment slot before you then they get it.
Rates: I charge per hour (or part of). Callouts which involve a journey over 30 minutes incur an additional journey charge. Local journeys are free if the job lasts for more than 2 hours. Please see current rates.
I’m always happy to accept any testimonials you might have as well.