lgbt computer geek (John Mosley and any trusted associates) serve Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender (LGBT) Communities (and anyone LGBT friendly).
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made at the time of completion of works or callout. Advance payment is necessary for remote or telephone support.
- Because of the time and resources needed to attempt a fix, the minimum price charged is £40.
- Due to the complexities of modern pc / device software and operating systems, we are unable to provide any guarantee against data / software corruption or failure. If we recommend certain software, parts or equipment, and they subsequently fail, the Client needs to sort any guarantee support / refund with the supplier (your supplier, not us). If the operating system or any software / data is required to be installed after part replacement, our standard charges for labour applicable at the time will be charged.
- We strongly recommend that all clients have a backup or copy of their DATA, including usernames and passwords, and or software / licenses prior to the commencement of any work. When a computer / hard drive is reformatted, ALL DATA will be removed. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that any important data is BACKED UP prior to commencement of any work by us. If required we will attempt to save required data but without accepting any liability or giving any warranty of success. We reserve the right to charge for this service. We do not supply backup media.
- If a clean (fresh, new) install of Windows is carried out, and your data is copied back to your computer, there is always a risk that your computer becomes reinfected. To this end, the Client agrees that we are neither responsible nor liable for any loss of personal data. We will not provide pirated software. Licensed software (generally paid for) such as Microsoft Office cannot be reinstalled unless the Client provides a licence, the original software disks / retail card, or has their account details and a valid subscription.
- We usually do not supply equipment or parts. But when we do, parts required normally must be paid for before they are used. Work will not be carried out until such time as payment is made.
- Whilst conducting a repair, support or training, we may view images and documents on different forms of media belonging to the Client. If any such images or documents are found to contain criminal actions or intent, we will inform the Police without notice to the Client. We will not accept liability for any loss to the Client, due to these actions. We are particularly concerned about indecent photographs of children and very extreme forms of pornography.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, or to discontinue service, without given a reason.
- We are neither responsible nor liable for the installation of software. Software issues and data recovery are the responsibility of the Client and all such issues should be directed to the individual software company.
- All brand icons are trademarks of their respective owners. The use of these trademarks does not indicate endorsement of the trademark holder by lgbt computer geek, nor vice versa.
- There should be no inference of the sexuality or gender identity of the people in any images contained on this website, nor indeed of any Client.
- In running and staffing the service lgbt computer geek will never discriminate on the grounds of race, age, gender, sexual orientation or identity, disability, religion or how much you like cake or fruit.
- Your contact details are not passed on unless we have to. We like our privacy too!
- Information on this website and elsewhere is provided in good faith, and is for general guidance only. John Mosley or lgbt computer geek do not accept liability for loss or damage suffered as a result of relying on information on this site, provided via email or face to face which may prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Our Cookies Policy can be viewed here.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions.